Friday, October 30, 2009

Hello, world!

It all started about an hour ago when a friend from high school (I won't talk about how long ago we were in high school) asked me if I was a chef or a professional blogger. I am neither, of course; I'm a victim of the recession (read: laid off) who's applying for grad school and trying to find a new job.

But I do love to cook and bake, and it has been a dream of mine to compile all of my favorite recipes. Instead of killing more trees, however, I'll drag myself into the 21st century and compile them here. That way, my family, friends, and maybe even some strangers can benefit from my adventures in the kitchen.

I may also include some personal thoughts, links to current events, etc. I find I'm not a "rules" kind of person, so anything goes!

Happy baking!

P.S. The movie Clueless came out when I was in high school.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! So happy you started this blog! I'm looking forward to trying your recipes. Right now, I'm looking for high protein, low carb meals to appease the gestational diabetes and recipes that freeze well for post-baby when i won't feel like cooking.

    Have fun blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok cuz.. let's see some good eats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete